Sunday, September 5, 2010

Football, Family & Fun

We all had a great time tonight as our boys dominated on the Football field. It was exciting, it was fun, it was nail biting, it was loud, it was busy and it was a great experience to watch our kids win their first varsity game. This is our first year to have a varsity squad and we have no seniors because we have only been open for two years. Our Bulldog boys fought hard and deserved to win this game.

This was the first football game we attended as the FRAZIER FOUR, because Gavin was only 5 months old last season and we did not have a team. I can not believe I did not get a picture of all of us together or one of Little Man, but it is hard to work a camera, watch a game and keep up with two little busy bodies.

I had to steal a shot with our TOP DOG! I was hoping the kids would take it with me but Emma quickly said, "Mom tell him to keep his hands to himself."

Emma loved running out on the football field and back towards me. She had a good time, enjoyed the Cheerleaders, Band and Drill Team.

Stand around on the field long and you get put to work. Curtis assisted with the run through sign and it was good practice for him, since I am pretty confident our kiddos will be on the football field in some capacity one day.
All in all it was a great night and the Frazier children were very well behaved. Little man, I promise to get some pictures of you next time big boy.

No comments: