Sunday, February 21, 2010

IMagInATion

Our girl has an imagination that leaves us amazed on a daily basis. The girl loves to role play, pretend, transform the simplest things, imitate others and dream BIG. I have seen her ice skate around the house in Tupperware, diagnose and treat her Daddy for having lady bugs & butterflies up his nose, teach Gavin and Beamer to identify their letters while demanding they raise their hands, cook up google berry pie in her kitchen and fight a fire with a bottle of bubbles with her firefighter suit on.

While cooking dinner one day last week, she dug these two items out of the cabinet they are allowed to destroy. I was not paying close attention, but I continued to hear Tupperware hit the ground repeatedly. She was so proud as she screamed, "Look Mommy, I am a turtle". Her imagination runs wild non stop and I love it!


I might just have to see if I can record her latest impersonation and post it. It is her own rendition of "PANTS ON THE GROUND" and it is some kind of funny.

2 comments:

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

I wanted to let you know that I gave you a beautiful blogger award....you can check it out on my blog. No big deal....just kind of fun!!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! What a mind that girl has!!! I am still cracking up about her being so nosey about my babies! Too funny!!