Sunday, August 19, 2012

You might be...


You might be my SIBLING, but you are also my very BEST FRIEND!  Only 21 months apart, so different yet so much alike. 


These two kiddos love hard, play hard, fight hard and at the end of every day are so PROUD that they have each other.


With school starting in 7 more days my mind is working overtime thinking about the changes that are coming our way and running through the list in my mind to make sure that we are ready.  I am so excited for the new adventures that are awaiting the two of them, but at the same time part of  me is really sad. 

One of the things I am most proud of is that we have managed to have 3 wonderful Nanny's (we are on number 3 now) in the past 5 years that have allowed our kids to stay at home and only attend MDO.  When I think about these two going their separate ways this year, it hurts my heart and makes me super sad but I know it is coming.  Emma will be venturing off to Kindergarten and Gavin is starting a new MDO program that is filled with Spanish, Computers, Moving & Groovin, Playtime, Chapel daily and many other educational experiences.   I know that we have done our research and positioned both of our kiddos for success, but not having them under the same roof makes me sad! 


This is the one I worry about the most, the littlest of The Frazier Four will be lost without his big sister for a couple weeks. 



As for this social butterfly, she is beyond ready to make new friends and hug her teacher tight.  She is looking forward to becoming a great reader, taking her lunch to school, art time and most of all going to BIG school.

I will continue to pray over my children and for God's super natural favor with their teachers, their administrators, their educational experience, their environment, their friends and that they will be loved beyond measure (Mrs. Jenny is praying too).


My children are children in whom there is no blemish, but they are well favored. 
They are skillful in wisdom, cunning in knowledge, and understand science.  They have the ability to stand in the King's palace and teach others.

Daniel 1:4





2 comments:

Sandi said...

Sweet siblings! Looks like you guys had a great summer!

Brandi said...

Aw, so sweet!! I can't believe how big they have gotten.