Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 + 1 + 1 = 3 Months

So hard to believe that our "little man" turned 3 months old yesterday. When I tell you that time flies, I mean time flies fast. It is hard to even imagine that one day I will wake up and my sweet children will be grown, but that day will come too. I often ask myself and others, "Why can't they just stay little forever?"

We are so proud to call this handsome, sweet, loving little boy our Son. I just can't get enough of him.

I know there will be a day when this boy will be rolling around in the grass & mud and I can't wait to roll around with him.

Gavin, you have added such joy to our lives and we are so thankful that you have COMPLETED our family and we can now call ourselves the Frazier Four!

You have changed so much in the last month. Here is the latest:

  • You love to stare at your Big Sister and you keep your eyes on her constantly
  • Your Daddy can make you belly laugh and it is music to our ears
  • You coo and babble all the time
  • We seldom see you without a BIG smile on your face ~ you are the happiest little fella
  • You have great head control
  • You have been sleeping all night for 4 weeks ~ Thank You!
  • You are in 6-12 month clothes and wear a size 3 diaper ~ you are a big boy
  • Bath time is you favorite time of day

My wish for you sweet boy of mine is that you ALWAYS enjoy life as much as you enjoy it right now. I don't know that I have ever met a happier baby.

I tell your Daddy all the time that you are very different and there is something SUPER SPECIAL about you, so we look forward to seeing how you will change the world. You have already changed our world and our hearts forever. There are no words to describe how we feel about you or how much we love you!

I agree with so many people out there...Yes, every mommy needs a little BOY!

6 comments:

Jill said...

He is a beautiful boy, indeed! Hope your first/last week back at school has gone well.

Jennifer said...

Happy 3 month! Gavin is seriously bigger than Brody and he turned 8 months on the 3rd! I love it! Gavin looks perfect! Boys are amazing, but I am a little partial!

MiMi said...

Awww....what a precious post! He is so handsome, Laura Ann, and I just feel the joy that he brings to your family when I read your posts. I am so thankful that God blessed you with such a good baby!

Happy 3 months, Gavin!

Adventures on the Farm said...

Laura-
He is ADORABLE. You are truly blessed with a beautiful family.

Melissa said...

He is so adorable. I cannot wait to see him this weekend at the Frazier Farm. What a doll. Time has flown by so fast....the twins will be 3 months tomorrow!!!

The Pifer's said...

ohhhh what adorable pictures!!!!!!!