Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mama...Mama...Mama

Guess who said Mama yesterday and clinged onto me for dear life on Monday when someone tried to hold him? My sweet, smiley, chunky, happy little boy! Oh, and he didn't just say it once...he said it 5 or 6 times. It just does not get any better than that.


While I have you guessing and this one is a little personal. Guess who was eating dinner and said, "Daddy, I have to go to the potty?" Her Daddy got her down and she ran into the bathroom and said, "this makes me sick." When she stood up she looked in the potty and said, "Look Daddy, I pooped...just like Beamer" (Beamer is our dog). This kid is something else. Oh she was so proud of that poop, we talked about it for hours last night. We are so proud of her. She made up her mind 2 weeks ago to wear panties and now the poop. Way to go Emma. She is 28 months old today, so I will be back later for her Birthday post.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I bet that "mama" was the sweetest sound to your ears...

& pooping like the dog... hilarious!

Rebekah said...

Oh I can't wait to hear "mama"! And how cute is Emma! I think Flint would be so proud if Cilla said she pooped like our doggies! How cute is she?!?!