Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Only 3 Days Left & New Pet

Look who arrived at our house yesterday with his neck stuck out looking for a new home. The newest edition to our family and to Gavin's nursery. Our plan is to stick this beautiful guy at the foot of Gavin's crib to watch in on him through out the night. The HOTY actually searched, found him and offered him a place to live. The "itty bitty" called him a horse when we took him out of the box and only had to be told one time he was a giraffe and now she walks around calling him by name.

Oh, I can not wait for Little Gavin to get here and join our family.


Random fact...I order quite a few of Emma's clothes from a place called Eden's Bouquet. This is one of my most recent purchases, except ours has a Magnolia vine on it. Needless to say, anything from Eden's is fabulous and I am in love with every piece of clothing we have purchased from there. I am not normally a name dropper, but I found out today that the man that was doing all the screen printing for Eden's is the PREGNANT man. The one we have been seeing on TV that is pregnant again with baby #2. Is that crazy or what? The owner shared this information with me today and posted it on her blog...I have since looked at her blog and the information is gone, perhaps she thought it was too controversial to have on her blog. Needless to say, she will be finding a new person to do all her screen printing from now on.


Last, but certainly not least...if you have not signed up for my giveaway that will end Saturday morning, it is not too late. Just click on the link below, read the post if you are interested, leave your name and you will be signed up to win one of the heirloom ornaments. They are beautiful.

http://fraziermommy.blogspot.com/2008/11/giveaway-oh-christmas-tree.html


This week is going by so fast and next week is Thanksgiving...I am so excited to be off and spend extra time with my sweet little family. Next Thanksgiving, we will be the Frazier Four ~ I can't wait!


5 comments:

Danielle said...

That's craziness about the Pregnant man. WOW!! I love her clothes and will be checking out the site. I LOVE that giraffe. He is too cool. Gavin will love it.

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Apryl and I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. Your family is beautiful. I am also having a baby boy and I'm doing his room in a safari/jungle theme, so I have to ask...where did you get that cute giraffe? I need it! Can I order it online somewhere?
Thanks,
Apryl

Rebecca Jo said...

HOLY COW - what a fun addition to the baby's room!!!

Katie said...

That giraffe is too cute! And, oh my goodness, that is so wild about the pregnant man!

MiMi said...

I LOVE the giraffe and I know Gavin is going to love it, too! It looks so life-like!

That nonsense about the pregnant man is just crazy, isn't it?

Thank you for your prayers for my husband, and....as far as Thanksgiving recipes, I don't really have any secret recipes I don't think. I am usually pretty traditional for Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks for reading my blog and for all of your sweet comments.