Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pondering this years...

Christmas cards. Our appointment is booked with our AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER to shoot family photos, Emma's 17 month old pictures and of course our Christmas pictures. I don't know how we will top last years Christmas card, but I am sure the Paparazzi (our nickname for our photographer) can find a away.

Here is our Christmas card from last year...it was a 5 x 7 folded on linen paper. The pearls Emma has on in this picture are the ones I wore on my wedding day!

(Front)
This was the inside of the card and Yes, that is me in the Santa suit holding my sweet babies hands.

(Inside of Card)
The back of our Christmas cards & I just love her little lips in this picture.

(Back)

I am very excited about our photo shoot and I look forward to seeing all of our photos and creating the perfect Christmas Card to send to our family and friends this Holiday Season.

11 comments:

The Allens said...

I LOVE it! Where did you have the cards done? How did you come up with the ideas?

Danielle said...

Those are too perfect. It's going to be hard to beat those. It helps when you have such a precious model. Can't wait to see how this years turn out.

We've Got Scents said...

How precious. I'm sure your talented photographer, along with your beautiful family will come up with something every bit as good as last years!
Have a wonderfully blessed day.
Blessings always,
Kaye

amy (metz) walker said...

OMG, LOVE them!

Jennifer said...

That is precious! I can't wait to see the one for this year. Next Christmas you will have two babies on the card!!

Nicole said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! That might be the best card I have EVER seen.

Lianna Knight said...

It was absolutely adorable!! Mom still has it hanging in her kitchen :) Looking forward to this years with Little Gavin included :)

MiMi said...

Oh my word! That is cutest thing I've seen in a long time! I have no idea how you will top that, but I can't wait to see this year's!

Rebecca Jo said...

That is the most special Christmas card I have ever seen....I'm sure as your baby has gotten bigger - there will be tons more expressions that can make this years card even better!! Good luck!

Rebekah said...

Those cards are beautiful! Of course Emma totally makes the card...however, your paparazzi is incredibly talented! Thanks for sharing them! I can't wait to have a beautiful baby to put on our Christmas card! It sure makes a cuter card than Flint, me, and our pooches!!!

Jessica said...

So fun! I made all of Christmas cards- all 200 of them- this summer! I love cards! Especially handmade or original! Yours are way too much fun!