Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine Party @ MDO

Yep, I am a little or should I say alot behind on posting. Needless to say, we have tons of stuff going on around our house to prepare for our Little Man that will be arriving in 14 days. However, I wanted to get the "Itty Bitty's" 2nd Valentine posted.


Here are the little treat bags we took to her MDO party for all her friends. It was hard to find stuff to give to little ones that was somewhat healthy and not junk. We decided on Goldfish, Fruit Snacks and of course her Dog-Dog cards.



Here are all the little Valentines she got at the party. Can you guess which one was her favorite. It should not be too hard...of course it was the Puppy Love book in the middle.


She was so excited to be sitting by her special friend Hannah and having a cookie.

A party is just not a party without a Juice box. As you know, we do not let her have juice...only milk and water. She kindly reminded us across the room how much she liked it in front of all the other parents by loudly telling us, "I like juice, I like juice".

The party was over and she still had a cookie in her hand and her goody bag in the other. It was super fun and I am so glad that Daddy and I could be a part of your special day.


No comments: