Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday

My favorite student, who lives with my favorite photographer, purchased my favorite car that we had for 7 years yesterday. It was bittersweet, but I can not think of anyone else that could be any cuter in it, Chubby Chubbs! My heart was sad to see this little car roll out of the driveway, but I am so happy it is staying in the family (yes, I no longer consider you guys friends...we are family by now...don't you think?)

My life changed 14 years ago when I stepped into my first teaching job & this is my all time favorite student that captured my heart and never let it go. Thank you for teaching me how to be a teacher Cameron & helping me truly experience what being an educator is all about. I love you baby girl. Please be careful, always make good choices and don't speed or my photography prices will go up.

3 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

She is so cute in that cute little car! She loves it! Thank you so much! And we are the ones who are blessed to have you in our lives....who else would have kept tabs on Chubby Chubbs like you did!

Jess said...

LOL! I like that... don't speed or my photography prices will go up! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh...little Cameron! She is certainly a heart stealer! :) Couldn't think of a better person to have that car! We love you so much our little Chubby Chubbs turned smokin HOT young lady! :) Your heart and sweet sweet demeanor have remained the very same these past 14 years and that is what makes you so very special! :)