Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Little late this year, where does all the time go? They were all mailed out the Saturday before Christmas and I am confident that everyone has received them by now.

We went with a tri fold, 5x5 linen card this year and I loved them. Our wonderful, amazing, talented photographer, Darla DiStefano outdid herself again. That girl knows how to make my heart smile BIG, every time! Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ask for and for being so talented behind the lens.
Back of the card, hopefully you can imagine it folded up. The center is the very back when it is all folded and the far right is the front of the card.

Inside of the card ~ Christmas is a time to hold dear the gifts that have already been given, those that bless us with love & joy! I loved everything about these cards and I especially love the two little people in them. Hoping that you and your families had a very Merry Christmas and are amazingly blessed in 2010.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I just came across your blog. YOu have a beautiful family!

I love your Christmas card. I skipped sending them out this year for the first time EVER!

Drop by my blog and say hello!