Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Littlest Elf

Seems we have lots of little hands willing to help these days.  It is impossible to keep our little man off the ladder anytime it is out.   I think he climbed it a minimum of 10 times tonight and manged to break the head off one of my GRINCH ornaments in the meantime. We will be in the market for some super glue tomorrow to see if we can't reattach his head, poor Mr. Grinch.  His big sister did not seem to think it was a big deal when she decided to say, "Mom you can just buy another one".  Not that easy kiddo, please just keep your little fingers off the tree.


I think Christmas is going to be really fun around here this year with a 21 month old and a 3.5 year old.  They both are super excited for "Elfy" to come to life on December 1st and start moving around at night.  I wonder what that little guy will get into first?  I am hoping to document his 25 day adventure leading up to Christmas.