Thursday, June 16, 2011

4th Birthday Photo Shoot

I love parties, I love pink, I have always loved Strawberry Shortcake BUT I was shocked when my soon to be FOUR year old requested this as her party theme.   You see, I grew up on Strawberry Shortcake and all her Berry Town friends.  Yep, I even had the one that you squeeze her belly and she blows you a strawberry scented kiss (sure wish I would have kept that thing).


When you have an amazing photographer, a cute little girl and lots of pink stuff you can pull off a photo shoot like this and it can be fun for everyone involved.


Yes sweet girl, you are almost FOUR and you are super excited about it too.  Matter of fact you have been talking about being FOUR for months.


We thought it would be fun to drag all the things it took to make real strawberry shortcake desserts out to a dry creek bed and let this little girl get to work.


I searched high and low for all the vintage SS stuff I could find and ended up with almost all of the little freckled faced jewels.


Yummy, yummy, yummy ~ oh to be young again.  We could not wait to eat one of these desserts created by the cutest FOUR year old we know.


I love this little girl with all of my heart and soul, she makes it super easy to love her too.  She is everything a Mommy could dream of having in a little girl. 


Who knows, maybe she will open up her own little couture bakery one day and we can hang some of these pictures in there for decor.



Hard at work and having a blast dreaming about the perfect little Strawberry Shortcake party.


She had a very difficult time keeping her fingers, the strawberry's and the cool whip out of her mouth.  It was indeed a super sweet time for us.


Proof again that she loved this photo shoot as much as we did and did a great job making the perfect little sweet treats.


After we loaded her up in the car, our photographer captured a few pictures of her big birthday surprise...PIPER (our newest Bamboletta doll).  When she opened the box and saw this sweet doll, her face was priceless and worth all the trouble it took to get her. 

Emma Caroline, you know how to have a good time girl and that makes my Mommy heart so super happy!  I love everything about your FOUR year old soul!

No comments: