Saturday, September 3, 2011

G-Man is TWO and a HALF!

This little boy is getting so BIG right before my eyes and I am not sure I like it.  The baby phase seems to be fading quickly and a rough tough little boy emerges more and more everyday.  The personality on this boy is unbelievable and he often makes me laugh so hard I cry.  This just might be one of my favorite pictures of all times,  I can never get enough of that smile.


I would not change a single thing about you or your HUGE personality.  You are everything God intended for little boys to be and all of that rambunctiousness makes me love you so much more.  You have taught me that everything does not have to be perfect, dents in the walls are what makes a house a HOME, stains are okay, lots of things can be thrown, anything can become a "shooter" and your hair does not always have to be combed. 

You remind me so much of my Daddy and no doubt he is in Heaven laughing daily at all of your energy.  There are days when you smile or say something that assure me so much of him is alive in you.  God knew exactly what he was doing when he created every part of you, amazing how he knew what I needed in a Son!

I love every single thing about you Little Man.  Thank you so much for teaching me what little boys are all about.

No comments: