Sunday, October 30, 2011

Super {little} Man

Every Mommy needs there own Superman and I just happen to be very fond of the littlest superhero living in my house. 


I must admit that I was one of those Mom's that despised "cartoon" clothing and velcro shoes, swore to never own a piece of it. These days we have Toy Story, Batman, Superman and Curious George stuff hanging in the closet and I think it looks so cute on Gavin.  I especially love the ones that have the capes attached to the back of it.  


There are so many things I love about our very own little superman.  Look at those little hands, feet and that big S upon his chest.   I could eat him up he is so sweet these days and yep, those nails need to be cut.


He was deeply engrossed in Zooboomafoo this morning before church when I attempted to take these pictures.   Look at that, even SUPERMAN picks his nose every now and again.  I will be forever thankful that God blessed me with this little boy that changed my views on so many things in life. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gavin is a cutie. I just love it. So much like our Jack except Jack is our little Spiderman. Aren't little boys the sweetest?

And Gavin is so lucky to have a momma that loves him so much and appreciates all aspects of her little man. My life wouldn't be the same with out my boys (and my girls, too! ;).