Saturday, January 28, 2012

Merry Christmas to Me!

My final Christmas present arrived yesterday and I love it.   We ordered this frame with a 12x12 opening from our photographer before Christmas and it finally arrived.  Worth the wait for sure, along with the chalkboard in a red frame that I have very special plans for someday soon.


Organic Bloom creates a wonderful product and I am so thankful my AMAZING photographer has decided to sell their product.   This also happens to be one of my most cherished family photos of the Frazier Four.  I have the itch to do some redecorating, so no telling where this will end up.   So grateful for a creative photographer, with wonderful ideas BUT even better than that, she is on of my favorite FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You KNOW that i LOVE IT!!! ;)

Brandi said...

LOVE it, sooooo adorable!!!!!!