Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is RISEN

Happy Resurrection Sunday from our family to yours!   We spent an amazing day at church, teaching Sunday school and enjoying the afternoon with family.    
 
 
Both of my kids have melted my heart this Easter with their knowledge of Jesus.  They have retold the story of his resurrection over and over, every detail.  
 
After Sunday school this morning I heard Emma asking her Daddy, "Dad was it appropriate that we watched a movie about Jesus being crucified in class?  I mean he was bleeding.  Was that appropriate for me to watch?"  We tenderly explained to her that it was okay because it was the story of Jesus.  Her precious heart was so concerned, but after she got our approval she seemed fine.  We pretty much stick to Disney around here.
 
Gavin did not do so well in worship this morning.  After praise and worship he was D.O.N.E!  When the preacher got up to start speaking he decided to shout out, "Blah, blah, blah, bl"!  The last blah was cut off because I was quick and got my hand up to his mouth before the last "ah" could escape.  I felt my entire body get hot, looked around and people were laughing.  My coworker who was an entire section over and about 6 rows back decided to come acknowledge that he heard Gavin's outburst.   Well, everyone thought it was funny EXCEPT me and his Daddy. 

 
Thankful for so many things this year, but especially BLESSED by his love.  So thankful that our household has chose to serve the Lord and have a personal relationship with Jesus.  Grateful for an amazing church home that values youth.   I hope that each of you have introduced your children to Christ, there is no greater gift we can give our children and it is never too late.
 
"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old,
he will not depart from it."
(Proverbs 22:6)

Happy Easter 2013 ~ The Frazier Four

No comments: