Saturday, October 4, 2008

Build~a~???

Today we took the "itty bitty" to Build~a~Bear and yep, she built a DOG ~ DOG! She seemed to be a little overwhelmed with the machines that were loud when they were stuffing her dog~dog. I think she would have just been happy with his empty little body if we had not encouraged her to go through all the steps of completing him. You can see her sweet little self below picking out the exact dog she wanted.


Actually she picked out 2, so her Daddy had to help her make a final decision on which one she would keep.
She quickly picked out a little heart and gave it to the lady who stuffs the animals, this part made her a little nervous because the machine was loud.

Daddy & Emma giving the dog~dog a bath and cleaning him all up for Emma to take home.

You are looking at it...the newest edition to our dog~dog family. She was not interested in putting any clothes on him, not to mention they were not age appropriate due to the small parts that she could choke on. I am married to a rule follower, so we just got her this little pink rhinestone collar to put around his neck.

Emma loves this little dog...as for me and the HOTY, we feel like we are living at the SPCA with all the stuffed dogs we have around here.

We also picked up her costume for Halloween today and I must admit, it is really cute on her and she really likes it. Of course she does, it is a dog~dog.

11 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

I love the doggie...even without clothes! :-)

MiMi said...

How precious! I love all of your pictures on your blog and your header is just so cute! I am so glad that Emma found a little dog to love. Can't wait to see her in her Halloween costume!

BTW...how did your meatloaf turn out! DId you get to make it when your power came back on?

monelle said...

Just precious! Build-a-Bear is so much fun!

The Allens said...

I want to see pictures of her in the costume! How fun!!!

Rebekah said...

How cute!

Rebecca Jo said...

That is too cute....I wanna go play myself!!!

Kelly said...

That little dog is so cute!

Yes - Friday make a post about your nursery or nurseries and then come over to my blog and I'll have a place for you to put a link to your post. That way everyone can come over and see yours and you can go through all the links and look at everyone else's nurseries! It will be a big tour of nurseries!

Jessica said...

Awww! What a sweet lil' dog-dog! I love her hairbows!!!! I would totally copy that idea for a Christmas tree if I was having a girl! : )

Lianna Knight said...

I love the dog costume for Halloween...she'll be so cute!!!

I also have a surprise for your on my blog....check it out :)

TheFancyFritter said...

Hi! I'm having a giveaway on my blog that I think you may love! Come join and I hope you win! Thanks so much! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

I adore that puppy! I think I've got (real) puppy fever right now...I thought Build A Bear only had bears! Who knew?