Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Brother or Little Sister

Which one will it be? Tomorrow we will know if we are adding a bouncing baby boy or another bow wearing little girl to our family and the "itty bitty" will be with us to share in our excitement. We are praying for a healthy baby that has 10 fingers, 10 toes and is perfect in every way. What more could we really ask for? Please say a little prayer for us that the 4th Frazier is completely healthy tomorrow and all of the measurements are exactly what they need to be...nothing more and nothing less. Our God is an Awesome God, so I look forward to tomorrow with peace in my heart.


Guess what? Emma Caroline turned 16 months old today and it is so hard for us to believe. When I say time has flown, I mean time has flown. This kid is already so independent and so.....AWESOME. I could go on forever, so I will just say AWESOME! I never dreamed or imagined that I could be so in love with something in my whole life, there is no greater feeling in the world then the love you feel for your children and it is an amazing blessing. In the past I have heard so many people say this and I thought to myself...that is just strange. Trust me, it is the truth and I pray daily that everyone has an opportunity to experience this love.

We have taken Emma's picture every month on her Birthday since she was born and I keep these on our baby website. One day I will have to post them all so you can see how much she has changed and how quickly time has gone by. In the meantime, I will continue to thank GOD for the best 16 months of my life and the sweetest little girl in the whole world!

So, do you think the 4th Frazier will be a lil' brother or lil' sister?


10 comments:

Danielle said...

Emma is so precious. She looks so happy in that picture. I can't wait to see what you are having. My guess is a girl. It seems like everyone I know is having a girl. I just said a prayer for you all.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can NOT wait until you call me tomorrow! Two years ago I got to find out about Emma on my birthday and now I get to find out if Frazier #4 is a boy or girl on my birthday this year! :-) Love you so much and of course I'm praying for all four of you! :-)

Darla DiStefano said...

that is the cutest thing ever...I love the piggies! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl to be born on my birthday! YIPPEE!

Lianna Knight said...

I am praying for a little boy for you....but for some reason, my gut just says it's a little sister for Emma. Can you imagine how sweet she will be with a little one? She is going to love him/her to death!Can't wait to hear the news :)

Kelly said...

Good luck today!! I will be anxious to hear your news!!!

The Allens said...

Emma is CUTE! I can't wait to hear today's results!

Melissa said...

Precious! That is a precious pic! I am copying it and hanging it on my fridge! I love seeing her sweet little smile! I cannot wait to get the results today. I am anxiously waiting for my text or phone call. Saying prayer for Baby Frazier! Love all of you!!!!

Rebekah said...

How stink'in cute is she?!?! I am dying to know!

monelle said...

I love that picture of Emma. She looks soooo happy! I will be waiting to her the news tomorrow! I think it will be a girl.

MiMi said...

Emma is absolutely precious and I know that she is going to be a wonderful "big sister".

Praying that everything went well today and I can hardly wait to hear the news about the 4th Frazier.