Friday, May 27, 2011

Silly little BOY

This little boy laughs nonstop and he pretty much keeps me laughing all the time too.  How is it possible that a two year old can be so hilarious?


This boy has more energy than everyone in the household combined.  He never stops running, screaming, climbing or finding something to get into.


He loves to run around and scream, "YOU CAN"T CATCH ME" and take off while laughing hysterically.  If you do not get up and chase him, he comes right back around and says it again.  Of course I love to hear him yell it, so I wait before I comply with his request.


His imagination runs wild just like his Big Sister and he is ALL boy!  He thought it was really funny to lay down and pretend to swim tonight. 

Only 2 more days and Mommy says goodbye to her students and HELLO to summer.  I can not wait to explore summer with my 2 and almost 4 year old.  It is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love the little swimsuit...boys are sooo fun!!!