Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We are good!

I started getting text a couple days ago asking if we were okay, so I knew I needed to take the time to blog and let everyone know that we are wonderful, just super busy and yes this Mommy is very behind on blogging.  My goal is to get caught up over Thanksgiving Holidays by posting Emma's 4th birthday party, our trip to Disney/Bahamas, the kids monthly post and so much more.


So much has changed in the past year and my children seem to be growing bigger and wiser every day.  Makes my heart a little sad to look back on pictures and realize that Emma has become such a big girl, while Gavin is quickly losing all his baby features.  I just wish I could slow down time and add a couple extra hours to everyday that would allow me time to just sit and do NOTHING.  That never happens in our house, I am not sure I could ever just sit and do nothing but the thought of it sure sounds good. 

I feel so unorganized as we enter this Holiday season, but I know that I will pull it all together one way or another.  I am looking forward to having 9 days off over Thanksgiving and spending all 9 of them with my kiddos, enjoying life.

Praying for so many this time of year and trying to teach my children valuable lessons along the way that will last them a lifetime.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have been wondering about you! :) Glad to know all is well...I figured you were just busy...and so I was right. I hope you enjoy every last minute of those 9 days with your family. I couldn't ever "do nothing" either, but I agree, the sound of it sure sounds nice. And I think the same thing, "If only I had a few more hours in every day, I could get so much done!" :)

LOVE yalls family picture. Beautiful! Love it when an idea comes together and you are left with a beautiful picture. Now to just hope our family picture turns out half as wonderful. ;)

Brandi said...

LOVE the family pic!!!! Beautiful!!