Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Heart is Full

Somedays I am still amazed at the way God has blessed me.  These two kiddos are more than I have ever dreamed about in this life and my love, hopes and dreams for them is indescribable.  I can't help but wonder what life has in store for these two and how their little hearts are destined for BIG things.  God made them so perfect and he continues to mold and shape them daily.  I pray that they always know and love him as much as he loves them.  
 
 
These two love and protect each other in a way that makes my heart overflow with joy.  I am so thankful that they are so close and so willing to protect one another no matter what.  Gavin even comes at me if he thinks I am wronging his sister, not always a good thing but it still makes me happy because he loves her so much.  Just look at that smile and the twinkle in his eyes, he is smitten about his big sister.   

 
God has given me the HUGE job of being their Mommy and insuring that they are healthy, happy and so much more.  It is a tough job and one that I fail at often.  One thing is for sure, I will never give up and I will continue to get back up and give them the best I have to give day after day.

Emma Caroline & Gavin Thomas,  I will continue to pray and love both of you unconditionally and without ceasing.  I am so blessed to be Mommy to both of you.

No comments: