Monday, September 29, 2008

Bo~Bo

Nope, I am not misspelling Boo & this post has nothing to do with Halloween. The "itty bitty" had a little accident last night and now she has a really bad "bo~bo" to prove it. Last night I was taking a bath and the HOTY and Emma were in the bathroom talking to me. Emma was standing outside the tub (which has no corners on it at all) and she lost her footing and fell and hit her cheek bone on the side of the tub. I knew when she hit that it had to hurt. The HOTY immediately jerked her up and it was already bruised and swollen.

We felt HORRIBLE that this happened to her and the HOTY said, "you know I was just thinking today that with all the tile in this house, she really hasn't fallen and gotten hurt that many times". Needless to say, this picture does not do it much justice...it looks BAD!

We go back to MDO tomorrow after our 3 week HURRICATION, so hopefully things will go well and the "itty bitty" will get right back into the swing of things. I am hoping they don't call the authorities on us after seeing her little face all bruised up.
She has the best attitude about it and just continues to smile. However, she loves to look at herself in the mirror and point to it and say "bo~bo, bo~bo, bo~bo". Of course she knows the perfect way to get to her Daddy...we might have the pink kitchen before Christmas if she keeps this up.


7 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh gosh, poor thing!!! Her little eyes! Thank you so much for commenting and for the encouragement today!

Danielle said...

Ouch..it's no fun when the little ones get hurt. I'm sure that's not the last of many to come. Glad to see that your life is getting back to normal.

Lianna Knight said...

Poor baby...even with the bo-bo, she's just as precious as ever :)

The Allens said...

I am eighteen weeks pregnant and have been following your blog. I live in Tyler which is far enough inland to have made it through the hurricane safely, but I have anxiously awaited hearing that you got your electricity back!

The Allens said...

Thank you for coming by my blog - I love yours because we are due at the same time (and because you do a great job with your blog). Where, exactly, are you located? I know you are not far from me because of your hurricane experience, but I wasn't sure where.

We love Tyler. We just moved here in January - it's been a busy year - but we are in LOVE with it. God definitely led us home!

I am very anxious to feel the baby. I will certainly be posting that! I have so many people asking if I've felt it yet that I'm starting to get a complex!

Jessica said...

Poor little baby girl... love the bow in her hair, though!! : )

Rebekah said...

Poor thing! I hope she is doing better now! She is still precious, black eyes and all!