Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank You for your Kindness

So, I must be honest and say that I am so ready for my life to be back to normal. Today is the 10th day we have gone without power. We are projected to get our power back at the end of the week, however I am praying for it to happen sooner. We managed to stay at our home through all of this, but the last few nights have been rather toasty so we have stayed at my BFF's house. Emma and I have been hanging out here in the day also, while the HOTY has been at work.I can never Thank this family enough for opening their home, their pantry and their hearts to us at such a time. Of course they have always unconditionally loved us and done very unselfish things for us and this is just another to add to the very long list. I am so appreciative and grateful for their friendships.

Robin and I have been friends for 24 years now and their is not much we have not experienced together in life. Of course our husbands think we are the biggest dorks, because yes... we still have BFF shirts, frames and other memorabilia. We say it every chance we get because we know they think we are so darn silly and plus it keeps us feeling young.

As for their 3 little girls...aren't they beautiful? They are sweet, funny, thoughtful and oh so entertaining for us. The "itty bitty" wants to be so big...just like them.

Today leaves me feeling very thankful for the Lemoine family and so blessed that they are a part of our lives.

Robin ~ you are the very Best Friend in the whole world & it is all going to be worth it when... you know the rest!


2 comments:

Hollye said...

Yeah! I am so excited to be finding all these blogs of old friends! I can't wait to read and catch up with you!

Melissa said...

You guys are so blessed to have them. Tell them thank you from us for taking care of you guys. Kiss sweet Emma for me!

love you!