Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Once in a lifetime friendship...

Let me introduce you to one of my dearest and closest friends of all...TEDRA. This is probably one of the kindest and sweetest people that God hand picked to put on this earth and in my life and as a result, I am a better person and oh so blessed. Tedra and I have been friends for a very long time and know each other inside and out. When I say this girl is special...I mean really special. She has been by my side through the good times and the bad...building a home, dating, engagement, marriage, college, pregnancy, death of my Daddy, birth of my baby girl, my Mom's battle with Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant and many many more. This is my friend I can laugh with, cry with, pray with and share anything and the best part of all...she never judges me. I could go on forever about the bond we share that I am so very grateful for and will cherish for the rest of my life.

She left this sweet little comment on my blog a couple days back and I had to share it with all of you and ask you to pray for her. She is my SINGLE friend that is praying and longing for the perfect husband and that is exactly what she deserves.

I'm so thankful that God gifted you with such an amazing husband...you so deserve every minute of blessing and happiness that you have been given and will continue to experience. I know that above all the qualities I'm looking and praying for in a husband...my #1 is a man that can be the leader of our family and one that can pray over us! You certainly have one of those!
Love Tedra
I want more than anything for her to meet the perfect man that will sweep her off her feet, accompany her to church, study the Bible with her, pray for her and with her, love her unconditionally, be a Godly Man, desire to have children and raise them in the church, be a wonderful provider, a good leader, a powerful prayer, a family man and most of all love the Lord with all his heart.
Next time you pray, lift sweet Tedra in your prayers and ask God to give her the desires that are in her heart. Remember, we don't just want any man...we want a GOOD man.

3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

AMEN to that :) I can't think of anyone more deserving...

Blessings!

monelle said...

That was so nice! I agree, Tedra deserves a wonderful man.

Jill said...

I will second that AMEN!!! She is a gift for sure. I am hoping for that special man for my special child.