Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sick Baby and Feeling Guilty

It has been a while since I have blogged...We have had a sick "itty bitty" since Sunday morning, so I have been devoting all my time to her. She is starting to feel better now, but she had a rough couple days and nights. Her Daddy took her to the Dr. on Tuesday morning and she has a Urinary Tract Infection, Viral Infection and a very sore throat. We have been pumping her full of antibiotic, Motrin and prayer for the past couple days and it seems to be helping. It is a great feeling to watch your Husband pray over your sick child...I love him for so many reasons and this is another one of them. I know that everything is going to be fine and I did not even know if this was worth sharing because there are so many people out there with way bigger concerns than ours. However, I felt like since I had not blogged...I had a little explaining to do.

About the guilt, please lift me in your prayers. I have been experiencing and enormous amount of "Working Mommy's Guilt" for about 2 weeks now and I am struggling. I plan to post more about this later.

2 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

I feel for you Laura Ann but know you are doing a great job as a mom and I know little Miss Emma Lou knows that too. Glad to hear she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that God gifted you with such an amazing husband...you so deserve every minute of blessing and happiness that you have been given and will continue to experience. I know that above all the qualities I'm looking and praying for in a husband...my #1 is a man that can be the leader of our family and one that can pray over us! You certainly have one of those! :-)