Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too Cute!

We spent the afternoon Sunday with my SIL's family eating burgers and letting the kids play. Well, the truth is we all wanted to see my nieces new ride she got for Christmas. Oh, it is sooooo cute and these girls thought they were "hot to trot" in this convertible Mustang.

Emma thought this was the best thing ever, she kept laughing and dancing around in the car when they were riding down the street.

My niece Camryn is 18 months older than Emma, but they are almost the same size. I think there will be a point when Gavin and Emma look the same age too.

I think that one of these will be in our future a year or two down the road from the look on the "Itty Bitty's" face, what do you think?


10 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That car is amazing!!! Itty Bitty looks like shes having the time of her life!! Love that both have pink ribbons in their hair too to make the car!!!

(I wanna pink mustang!!)

Melissa said...

So adorable. They look like they are having so much fun! Emma absolutely needs a pink mustang. I want one, too!

Darla DiStefano said...

That is too cute! Look at Emma...all smiling and Camryn is soooo serious. Too funny!

Lianna Knight said...

OMG!!! She LOVED that...her face in all the pics is priceless...I do see a little pink mustang in the precious babies future...Daddy???

MiMi said...

That last picture of Emma is adorable! That expression on her face is priceless!

Wow those kid's cars have come a long way over the years! That thing looks like a "real" Mustang convertible!

I'm saying a pink 'Stang is in the VERY near future for that little angel!

Jennifer said...

How cute are they? Emma looks like she was having the time of her life! Her hair looks too cute!

Jeven said...

Hi there! I love your blog. I'm not even exactly sure how I stumbled onto it, but I really enjoy it :) I have one question.... I was wondering where you purchased the plaque that is located on the right of your screen--just underneath the "about me" section. I'd love one like that and would like to know how to get one!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My email address is: jenniferclare@cox.net.
Thank you so much.
Jennifer

Lolly said...

Hi Laura,

I saw your comment on Kelly's blog and had to check yours out since we both share the same name. I also love Greenburg turkey's. It has been a couple of years since I have had one. That sounds really good.

amy (metz) walker said...

I LOVE that hot pink car!!!

Rachel said...

Their Faces are so precious driving this car! Determination! Thanks for making me chuckle!