Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tea Party

Tea for two? Nope, it looks like it is tea for one today. The "Itty Bitty" decided to have a little tea party the other day while she played dress up. Wonder what the HOTY is going to do one day when he walks in her room and she has Gavin on the floor dressed in one of her pettiskirts and they are having their own little tea party? I am almost certain that it is going to happen one day.

I don't know that little girls get any sweeter than this...I could just eat her up!

I love how hard she is concentrating in this one to get that tea poured into her cup.

Looks like her creamer has fallen over and now she is attempting to put tea on the plate. I love this age and I am so in love with this little girl.

Only 34 more days and I will be able to share my love with one more of God's Littlest Miracles. These days find me wondering who he will look like, what color hair he will have, how big he will be and if he will come earlier.


Speaking of Miracles...Look at Baby Harper...now she is some kind of CUTE, isn't she? Great things God has done and continues to do through this little one! She looks like one happy girl and I know she has one happy Mommy right now!

7 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness - Itty bitty in all her pink glory having her tea party is precious!!

And I was so happy to see Harper in Kelly's arms!

Katie said...

So so so so so beyond cute!

Lianna Knight said...

Too precious for words...

Tristan said...

omg...to stinkin' cuuuuutttteee!

LYNDEE said...

WHAT A SWEET GIRL, I JUST STARTEDA BLOG BUT IVE FOLLOWED YRS FOR AWHILE CUTTTEEE FAMILY, AND HOW WONDERFUL THAT URE BRINGING A LITTLE BOY INTO IT SOON HOPE TO CHAT SOON WITH U

Melissa said...

She is just adorable. I love looking at her sweet pictures! I cannot wait for Brynlee to play tea with her! That will be so much fun!!!

MiMi said...

What an adorable pink princess! I agree-- I could just eat her up, too! Such a precious age and such a precious little girl!

Can't wait to meet your precious little boy, too! Not long now!