Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bluebonnets & Smiles

We have been wanting to take the kiddos to see the bluebonnets, so today was the day. How in the world do people ever get good pictures of their kids together?

I don't think it would matter to this little guy where he was, when he sees a camera he is going to SMILE.
Emma was so surprised to see all the beautiful flowers, she kept begging to pick them. Uh, we had to give her a little history/law enforcement lesson today.

This is her idea of putting her arm around her baby brother for the picture, looks more like a choke hold to me.

Emma was not the only one who wanted to do a little pickin' today.

This sweet girl just got over being sick for a week with the Roseola virus, we are so happy she is feeling better.
This is the best we could do as far as getting a picture of both of them. Thank you sweet babies, you made this Mommy happy by looking at the camera at the same time.

I am pretty sure this is the sweetest little boy I know.

Emma Caroline, you are one of a kind girl.
This boy mowed the field down with with his little car and that big ole smile.
I am thinking if he could talk, he would tell her "just leave me alone and stop talking to me".
I must admit they both picked a couple even though we told them they would get in big trouble.
So thankful we were able to take pictures in the bluebonnets this year and even more thankful that I have 2 sweet babies and an amazing husband to share this journey with me.

3 comments:

Gulley Gang said...

Wow, you got some great photos of the kids! Cracked up at the choke hold pic, ha ha! And Gavin and that big smile of his, precious! So thankful to hear Emma is feeling better too, poor baby! Looks like they had a blast playing in the blue bonnets!

Melissa said...

Precious! They did so good taking pics together. I cannot get the wee ones to smile at the same time for nothin'. So frustrating girl!!! Once again, they are they sweetest little things. Cannot wait to see them at the Carnes Memorial get together!

Rebekah said...

I love all of these pictures! Your babies are gorgeous! I am taking Cilla today to have her picture made in the bluebonnets and I can't wait!