Saturday, May 8, 2010

mY siLly GirL

She has become my permanent tag~a~long everywhere I go and I must admit, I love it! She is as silly as they come.

Always wants to make me laugh and loves to look at little trinkets everywhere she goes.

She usually brings her "white dog" that barks and makes lots of noise when you squeeze his belly.
She kept begging me to buy her these glasses and telling me she looks just like her Grandma.
She has told me no less than 100 times in the last two days, Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you & I am so happy it's Mother's Day Mom. I can not wait to see what she says to me tomorrow, the next day & the day after that!

3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

What a little ham...just as cute as EVER!

Rebekah said...

This post made me smile!

Melissa said...

What a cutie! She brings such a smile to my face. I love her little personality so much!!! Cannot wait to see her in a couple of weeks. I need some Emma and Gavin kisses for sure!!!