Thursday, June 3, 2010

15 months of BOY-NESS!

Our HAPPY little boy turned 15 months old today and we celebrated with a little fun in the sun.

It is impossible to imagine how much we love this little guy and how much he has ROCKED our world, made us smile, brought us to tears, encouraged us to live healthier and challenged us on a new level. He is what we dreamed of in a son and so much more.

His hugs are rare, but when we get them they are so worth the wait. He is completely opposite from his sister and is determined to get the most attention in the house. Just when I think I can not love him anymore, he proves me wrong and my heart grows deeper and deeper in love with everything about him. Continue to keep us busy Gavin, you are the reason I want to live forever...I can not wait to see what life has in store for you little boy.

We love you so much, you will never understand how much so we will just keep telling you. Thanks for the past 15 months, you are a BLESSING!

No comments: