Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet girly~girl friendships!

Life is PINKER when you get to share your heart with a friend that will hold your hand and encourage you to try something new. I am so proud of these two and how their friendship continues to grow. Seriously, this picture gets me all teary eyed and makes me hope that Brook and Emma can go through life hand in hand. I pray that Emma will always have good friends to share her life with and friendships that make her want to be a better person.
I have been blessed my entire life with some wonderful friendships. Friendships that make me want to be the best I can possibly be, friendships that are honest, friendships that are real, friendships that hold me accountable, friendships that encourage me, friendships from childhood, friendships with kids, friendships without kids, friendships that laugh with me and at me, friendships that challenge me, friendships from my blog, friendships through pregnancy, friendships that are seasonal, friendships that pick me up, friendships that let me go off occasionally, friendships with shared secrets, friendships with single friends, friendships that mentor me, friendships that forgive and forget, friendships that help me, friendships that accept me, friendships with family ties, friendships with married couples, friendships I can always count on, friendships that listen, friendships that get me, friendships that are brand new, friendships that are different, friendships with seasoned couples, friendships that share our love for the Lord, friendships that can never be replaced and friendships that will last forever.
I look forward to watching my DAUGHTER share similar friendships through out the years with the people she encounters in life.
If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.
~Winnie the Pooh~

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the sweetest thing!!!

Brandi said...

What a cute picture!! I believe that friends makes me a better person, wife and mommy. Nothing like friends!!!

Gulley Gang said...

What an incredibly sweet post! Reminds me of how blesssed I am with the friendships I have, thank you. I LOVE the photo too, absolutely precious!