Friday, August 6, 2010

Yucky Visitor

We had an unwanted guest this evening. Dog was a barkin and we could not figure out why, so Daddy went outside to find him squared off with this nasty little guy. Guess he was trying to get in a little play time while Emma and Gavin were inside for the night.

I must say that this is the first animal Emma has not been interested in and I don't blame her. Might have had something to do with the fact that I was beggin' our weenie dog to get away from it before he got bit and ended up with rabies. She did not even want to come out of the house and take a peek, finally got her to climb up in her Daddy's arms and get a glimpse of him.

He honestly grosses me out with those eyes and that tail. I am praying that his brothers and sisters are not camped out in our playhouse. Needless to say, I will be up at the crack of dawn to open up the little red house outback and make sure a family of possums has not set up house out there.

2 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

aww...he's cute! Can I have him?

Deidra said...

Oh My! I would have been so scared. I don't think his cute. I don't want him sorry Darla.