Saturday, August 30, 2008

We have us a FOOTBALL fan!

Emma attended her first Football game ever last night and what a great game it turned out to be. Not only did we win 21-19, but it was extra special to me because it is the school where I work. We looked like the Griswald's moving into the stadium last night. We had 2 chairs, a wagon, a diaper bag, our camera bag, a blanket and the "itty bitty's" pillow. It was so much fun to put her down in that wagon and drag her through the crowd.

Our kids put up a good fight and their hard work paid off at the end. It was so awesome to watch them get so pumped up and to see the pride in their eyes as they came to the sideline at the end of the game and sang the school song to the crowd. Many laughed, some cried and some just danced around with joy screaming and hollering. You see, last year we only won one game the entire season and our kids were devastated. Needless to say, I am so PROUD of our Ranger Boys!

Emma could not get enough of the band, cheerleaders or drill team. She would just clap and stare so intently when they would pass us by.


She was such a little trooper at the game. She wanted to be out on that field so bad it was killing her. She just kept saying, "ball, ball, ball".


This is Micheala and Emma sitting on the sideline watching the game. Micheala is the daughter of another AP at my school and she is just the cutest and sweetest little thing. Emma really took a liking to her and wanted to be a big girl and do everything Micheala did.

The HOTY and Emma left the game at half time because it was 45 minutes past her bedtime. Of course she was fast asleep before they ever got out of the stadium parking lot, but she had her little self a good ole time. Oh, and I must admit...she was the cutest little cheerleader in sight!

3 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

those silver shoes are the cutest thing ever! OMG! Therese did a fabulous job on that cheer suit! GAH! I'm so impressed!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

She looks so stinking cute! it reminds me of when I was little. I was a football coaches daughter and was always on the sidelines.

Karah said...

I came across your blog from kellys blog. I happened to see your little girl dressed as a rss cheerleader. Too cute. I went to Sterling from 98-01 and was a Cheerleader. I loved every minute of it. Im proud the rangers won a game : )