Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bring it on Edouard!

What more could a girl ask for? A free day & 1/2 off to spend with my precious baby girl, the HOTY who came home and removed everything from the outside that could break a window & a living room full of plants, yard decorations, tables and 2 sets of patio furniture. My house looks CRAZY right now. But we are ready...bring it on Edouard, bring it on!

Yes, the HOTY crammed 8 chairs, 2 big tables, a side table, plants, a clock, a cross, swings, and ice chest, plant stands, drink bucket, rugs and much more into this area and he did it so neatly. It was much simpler to bring it in the back door, opposed to down the side of the house and into the garage.


We had to make sure the "itty bitty's" house was protected too, making sure all the swings, trapeze bars, tire, periscope and binoculars were safe & sound.

We have just had constant rains and wind this morning, no big deal. However, as I sit at the computer, I have my eyes on these 2 Super-sized pine trees across the street at the neighbors house. I keep thinking I might see them snap any minute.

So here is the deal...Edouard is suppose to introduce himself formally in our "neck of the woods" around 2PM, so we will see what he is all about then. For now, I will keep my eyes on the "itty bitty" and the super-sized pines across the way.

No comments: