Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rah Rah Rah

Guess where we will be every Friday night for the next few months? You got it...Friday Night Football. I could not have the "itty bitty" show up for her first football season without the proper attire. I searched high and low for a cheerleader outfit that would be our school colors and I wanted it to look somewhat official. I even searched through the old Cheerleader closet at school and I came across some retired uniforms. My good friend and colleague Therese had a great idea...she mentioned she could probably make it out of some old uniforms. A couple weeks later and here she is...I brought it home this evening for the final fitting and Therese will finish it up tomorrow. Didn't she do a great job? She even sewed the Varsity tag back on the top. Thank you Therese ~ I love it!



Emma really had a good time when I put it on her and she could not wait for her Daddy to get home, so she could show him. I can not wait to see her at the Football game on Friday night.
Oh, by the way...we are the Rangers, the Mighty Mighty Rangers!

I will have to post some more pictures of her after the game Friday night. Yep, I have lots of Football duty this year & my sweet family will be joining me. Hip Hip Hooray! In the meantime, I hope you are all having a "Rangeriffic" week.

6 comments:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

There is nothing like looking at your little girl in a cheerleading uniform to make you smile.

Darla DiStefano said...

look at that little girl walking everywhere! That is the cutest thing ever!

Lianna Knight said...

Too cute! It fits her PERFECT :)

Just precious!

Melissa said...

How precious! She makes an adorable cheerleader. I see a cheerleader in your future! Too cute!

Rebekah said...

I read your blog through Kelly. That outfit is the cutest thing!!! I can't believe your friend re-made it! So Cute!

monelle said...

Oh my goodness! Therese did an awesome job! And of course Emma sports it so well :)