Friday, August 29, 2008

Thankful for 12 weeks

Today is the 12 week marker for us in our pregnancy and we are feeling very Thankful today. Only about 26 1/2 to go... I will deliver 10 days early because I will have a scheduled C-section. I think my stomach has popped out this week because I am feeling and looking a little different (I love to rub it all the time). My last pregnancy and this one have been wonderful to me and I am feeling great. We will be going next Friday for some preliminary testing to detect any chromosome disorders and if this test comes back normal we are going to avoid the amniocentesis. We are looking forward to adding this baby to our family and for the "itty bitty" to have a sibling. I know that she will be an amazing big sister and probably a bossy one too. To God Be the Glory!

In the meantime, I will continue to pray for my friends who are struggling to conceive.

Off to Friday Night Football...Go Rangers, Beat the Bulldogs!!!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Can we get a belly picture???? I was SO hoping to see one with this post.

You know I'm a visual person Laura!

Blessings!