Thursday, August 14, 2008

What is Mrs. Brown doing this evening?

Jurors in Houston ruled Thursday that the wife of megachurch pastor Joel Osteen did not assault a flight attendant during an alleged outburst on board a Continental Airlines flight in December 2005. Above, Joel and Victoria Osteen appear at a news conference after the verdict.

Praise God...I was so excited this evening when I turned the news on and saw that Victoria & Joel were all smiles. For me, no matter how this would have turned out...I would have still loved and respected them the same.

The Osteens and Lakewood Church are very near and dear to the hearts of me and the HOTY. I attended church there with my friend Tedra for over a year and as soon as I met Curtis, we began attending together. Curtis was baptized as a child, however he was rebaptized by Joel a month before we were married. Joel prayed with the HOTY and I before our wedding and also when we were desiring to have a child. We have so many fond memories of them and Lakewood and the utmost respect for the way they serve God. We no longer attend Church at Lakewood, but we love the work they are doing and the people they are reaching worldwide. To God be the Glory!

So really... what do you think Sharon Brown is doing this evening? Do you think she is at Barnes & Noble picking up a copy of...

I would LOVE to hear your comments on this one!