Tuesday, December 16, 2008

18 Months = 1 1/2 Years

Yesterday was a BIG day in our house, the "itty bitty" turned 18 months old ~ Yikes. Where has all the time gone? It seems like yesterday when we brought this baby girl home from the hospital. Oh sweet girl, the joy you have brought into our lives can never be put into words. You have filled our home with so much happiness and we are blessed to have you.


I could not get a smile out of her during picture time. Guess she has had enough of me following her around the house with a camera.

You are really not suppose to be touching the tree, but I let you because I was hoping to get some cute pictures of you smiling.

Today has been a long day, so I am off to do a little reading in the bed. Night ~ Night!

3 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

I love that hat!

Lianna Knight said...

So precious!! The hat is adorable too!

Rebecca Jo said...

That face is just the cutest....