Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Better Not Pout...


Guess who can identify Santa Claus and say his name? You got it, my "witty itty bitty". It is probably one of my favorite words to hear her say right now besides "Mommy" of course.

She also surprised us at the end of last week and now tells us "love you" when we tell her I love you. There is nothing in the world like hearing your child tell you they love you back. I hope those sweet words never stop coming out of her little mouth.

I can not wait to share this years Christmas pictures with you. Our AMAZING photographer managed to get a few, even though one of her tiniest clients was not very cooperative.


10 comments:

muellerfamokc said...

Laura
I had a perfect pregnancy and hated every second! Really, its just not for me. you are so brave to have 2 so close!

Rebecca Jo said...

Those pearls are sooo cute around her.... & those pouty faces... how can you not love that?

Jennifer said...

I cannot even imagine how wonderful it is to here those sweet words come out of her mouth! I cannot wait to see the Christmas card picture!

Darla DiStefano said...

I think you should post the pictures where Emma started a new tradition. :-) HAHA!

Darla DiStefano said...

Oh, and someone called me today to ask, "who is that little girl with the big bow on her head that keeps popping up on your website?" She's starting a fashion trend, lol!

The Allens said...

She's precious!

Lianna Knight said...

I can't wait to see your new pics!!! Darla is so creative...I can't wait to see what she's come up with this year :)

Leah said...

I can't wait until Reese can tell us he loves us back. I'm looking forward to the new Christmas pictures! I'm sure they are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Here's some great news for the person who is "Anonymously" annoyed by her blog. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT!

We've Got Scents said...

Laura,
It was great to hear from you today! Very thankful you are doing well.

LOVE the picture of the tile! And if it isn't a problem I would really like for you to email it to me.

Bet your 'pouting' little one didn't stay that way long. The pictures are absolutely adorable.

Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
kaye@jackaye.com