Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Carousel

What better way to share our Christmas cards with one another than through the Christmas Card Carousel hosted by Faith. I am so glad you decided to do this and I knew when I saw it, I must participate ~ Thank you.

The front of our Christmas card. Does she look like she is up to something in this picture or what?

The card we selected is actually 5x5 on Linen paper, so this is the inside and it has to be folded in half. I love the size of these cards, but the Post Office obviously does not because they charged me .59 to mail each one of them instead of regular postage. You can click on this one to enlarge...look at that look on my sweet babies face. I could just eat her up!
The back of card has a glimpse of Mommy & Daddy, but the focus is still on Emma. One of my Aunts called last night to tell me she got her card and I think she thought the photographer just chopped our heads off. I don't think she even realized this was the look we were going for (ha ha). She kept saying, "I could only see part of you and Curtis".
This is the 2nd year we had our photographer, Darla DiStefano do our cards and we could not be happier. She has to be one of the most talented people I know and her work is amazing.

I can't type this post without telling you that my heart is happy thinking of what my card will look like next year with both my babies on it, yep that's right...Emma will be 30 months old and Gavin will be 10 months old this time next year. Oh we are going to have so much FUN!

23 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

What a lovely card! And that Emma is a cutie pie!

Next year should be lots of fun with both your babies. Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

How adorable! Merry Christmas!

Tasha said...

That is an awesome card! She is adorable! Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

What a Gorgeous card! I love it! And you have a beautiful daughter!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Faith said...

My goodness, I don't think I've seen a card quite like that before...it is amazing!! That little Emma is a cutie. I love her red smocked dress. All the pictures are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along!!

P.S. My mom just loves you too!

B said...

IN LOVE!! You'll love having a big girl and lil boy--just had my son and my Girl is 26months!

Jenna said...

Girl. That card is GORGEOUS! I just love it! Emma could not be more adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Ya'll have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

THose are beautiful!

Whitney said...

Wow! What a beautiful card and family!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely Love your card! She is adorable!! Merry Christmas

Melissa said...

Once again...you have the cutest card EVER!!! She is such a ham. I love her little smile..she is her Daddy no doubt. I have been showing it off to everyone and they just laugh at her precious little smile.

Mulchy Mama said...

Beautiful card, beautiful little lady, and beautiful song by Michael Buble' playing on your blog!! Perfect!
Hope you have a great Christmas!

Nicole said...

I love this years card!!

Trina said...

Absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

Emma is sooo cute!! I really like your cards! Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

where do you get all of Emma's gorgeous puffy dresses!?! I LOVE them!

Brittney said...

I found you through a friend, and I LOVE your card. You little girl is just precious! I also have a daughter who will become a big sister in March.

Jessica said...

I love your card. It is absolutely beautiful!

Congratulations on your coming baby!

Merry Christmas!

Darla DiStefano said...

I really like your card too! That is too funny about your aunt. We will have to explain that to her one day, lol! What will we do next year? Better start thinking about it now!

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with everyone! Happy Holidays!

Kendra said...

Hand's down the cutest card I have seen so far on the carousel!! I love it! Your little daughter is such a cutie...I LOVE her ruffly skirt =-)
Merry Christmas!!

MiMi said...

WOW! I don't know what to say! That is the most awesome Christmas card I have ever seen! I love Emma's expression in the red smocked dress and the caption is just perfect!

The photo on the back of the 3 of you is so special! (How funny what your aunt said!) You have an amazing photographer and I don't know why you were worried that she didn't get any good pics because they are ALL awesome!

Thank Miss Emma for sharing with all of us!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

STUNNING card!!! Absolutely beautiful!