Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Calling all Prayer Warriors

I am pleading with each of you to begin praying for the Wims family @ Faith, Family and Friendships. They are the cutest and the sweetest little family ever. I only know Brad from my childhood, we attended the same Church Camp together every summer as kids. Our cousin Bryan Carnes also went to college with the Wims and their families are good friends. Brad comes from a family full of educators and Christ Loving people. I have been following their story for sometime now and it is a remarkable one.

Brad was diagnosed with a rare form of Cancer 2 years ago and Hospice has been called in to care for him in the last couple of days. It simply breaks my heart. There is nothing more for me to do, but to pray for this family and ask all of you to pray with us. You can read more about his story, by clicking on the link above.

Please feel free to pass this on to all your prayer warriors and leave them a comment, just letting them know you have joined them in asking God for a Miracle on their behalf. Please keep Jenny, his two children and his extended family in your prayers as well.

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That is heart breaking! I will definitely be praying for peach & comfort for everyone!

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news. So young. I will pray for peace and comfort and understanding for all.

the boyd girls.... said...

oh, how sad! My heart is so heavy!
I will pray for this family....

to answer your questions...
1)yes, I get the girls hair cut, often,actually, I love a "bob" and their hair is so fine and thin, i was hoping it would thicken up by doing this, which it has. Both girls got first cuts around age 1!
2) Caroline's outfit is by Chatty Patty... bought at a boutique here.
looks like you all had a great c-mas!That cutie - pie is precious!:) and her outfits are too! :)

MiMi said...

Oh, my heart breaks for this dear family. I will pray for a miracle on their behalf.